Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Session Lost

I am using Qlikview 10. I have a document that I can open through web access by using my logon id and some other users logon id. It just takes a few seconds to open it and there is no security defined in this document. But there is one user logon id that when he is trying to open this document, it takes a while and then the "session lost" error message prompt out.

Any idea on how to fix this problem?

18 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi trednstream,

Yes, Your right some time the date modeling also will make issue.

Regards,

Ravi.

Not applicable
Author

Sorry - I'm not sure what you mean

Not applicable
Author

I mean, the links between the tables are not proper, then it makes problem while load and store in dashboard at that point of visualization of the qlikview application.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks but I don't think that's it - it's a bug with server side objects that get corrupted. Seems to be unique To 10

Does anyone at Qlikview have a fix?

hschultz
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

We had the same problem.

Restarting the services on the server fixed the problem

Not applicable
Author

Similar to SImon, when I remove the qvw.Shared file then I was able to access the document via the access point once more.  The qvw.shared file removed was 4.3 MB is size. The new one is now just 2 KB.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Where can I find the .Shared file?

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Next to the related .QVW file.

May you live in interesting times!
Not applicable
Author

if we dont have a permissions to restart the services from server, what might be the best solution for the same.

pleae guide as in developer perspective ..

Thanks