Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
siva_boggarapu
Creator II
Creator II

How to unlink two list boxes?

Hi everyone,

I have two listboxes with same data. I need to unlink those two listboxes. Could any one help me how to unlink those two objects.

Best,

Siva.

12 Replies
siva_boggarapu
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello There,

Its very urgetn.

Best,

Siva.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Hi

You can do this in V11 with alternate states.

For earlier versions it is not possible to do this directly, but you may be able to work around it with date islands or such like. If you need more help, please explain what it is you are trying to achieve.

Regards

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
siva_boggarapu
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Jonathan,

I have two listboxes with same name and same data. If I select any value in first listbox. It should deslect all values in second list box. How it is possible?

Best,

Siva.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Siva,

If it is the same box with the same data, it is always connected.

It doesn't make sence to me what you are trying to achieve.

Do you want your selection to be the opposit of what you select?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Take a look at the attached QV file and let me kno if this is what you are looking for.

Dennis.

Not applicable

Hi Siva,

Just modified Dennis example a little bit and use "ClearField" action to remove selections in another list box.

See the attached QVW.

Hope this help,

Anosh Nathaniel

Anonymous
Not applicable

Or :

siva_boggarapu
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your reply.

My requirement is similar to your answer, but If I select any value in 1st listbox, it shouldn't select any value in the data2 listbox. That is I want Exactly.

Best,

Siva.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Then my second option or Anosh solution should do the trick for you.

But this is not data connected to you datamodel. Make sure you load the data twice and that Data2 is connect to the rest of you data.