Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Windows qlik servises running but qlikserver not responding

qlikserevr.pngqlikviewwindoesservises.png

Here i have attached picture please send me reply

11 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

That's a vague question! Can you elaborate on the version you are running, if you have .NET 4 Extended installed, OS, user permissions, proxies or network issues, Windows Event Viewer logs and a bit more on the scenario?

Regards.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

My OS in Windows 7 x64bit

I installed .net Framework4(standalone)

User is Administrator

I haven’t a Proxy

I have jus only ADSL connection.

Please anticipating favorable response.

Thanks,

shehan

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Shehan,

User must be in the local Administrators and QlikView Administrators group. You may need to log off and on again so the user is granted with full membership of those groups.

Did you try using a different browser (Chrome, Firefox)?

Go to the Windows button, Run... eventvwr.msc and see if there are errors related to QlikView services.

Is your Server licensed? If not, that should be the issue.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

I tried Firfox, event also not gave the any errors. Actually am not install license. I m using qlikserver 10 sr 3 and I tried qlikserver 11 as well

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Shehan,

Licensing might be the issue. Server that is running unlicensed for some time will not reload or perform any other tasks, and it may disconnect services after some time. What happens if you restart services from the Windows Services Console and reload the QMC?

I'm afraid I didn't got your first paragraph: does Firefox work or it does not?

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Dear

Actualy am new I know qlik view last 8 month I do installation 100 times so am not installed license but qlikview management console show the other services are running one qlikserver services show unlicend. so that’s why. fir fox also same problem happen that’s why am try contact qliktech what is the reason? please if I know this reason then am I ready with that. then automatically I got the confidence to install other machines i am developer qlikview

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Shehan,

Did you try reparing that install? Is that QlikView version 11 SR1 build 11282?

Try changing in the QMC the name of the computer for the IP, stop and start services and see whether the error keeps happening.

Hope that helps.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Miguel

Actually am not tried repairing setup. This is first time installing(qlikserver) in this maschine.please can you tell me how to change QMC computername to IP

Anticipating favorable response.

Best regards,

Shehan chaturanga

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Shehan,

Go to the QMC, System, Setup. Expand all services and replace wherever you see the computer's name for the IP address, for example in QMC, System, Setup, QlikView Servers, expand and select yours, General tab on the right, Name QVS@Computer to QVS@X.X.X.X

By the way, is the Windows firewall enabled? Is the site in the Trusted Sites of Internet Explorer? What happens if you disable the firewall?

Hope that helps.

Miguel