Thanks again for your reply
URL is correct. copied them after i opened the qvw from the accesspoint.
this is also strange:
plugin url : gives no windows login popup, but doesn't go directly to the qvw. Goes to access point instead.
AJAX : gives a windows login popup. After that it goes directly to the report.
plugin for QV 11 was installed
AJAX doesnt have this issue.
Seems like a ticketing issue:
* open QVW using plugin and accesspoint no problem
* close IE and past the url in a new IE using plugin.. no problem
* close IE, wait for a few minutes .. paste url .. gives login problem
* open QVW using AJAX no problem
* close IE and paste url in new IE session using AJAX.. no problem
* close IE and paste url in new IE session using AJAX and then close IE and paste the plugin URL .. no problem
so it must be a ticketing issue, right?
i have nearly the same problem with qv11sr1.
- Direct QVW link in IE with plugin --> doesn't login directly - login screen apears.
- with AJAX the direct link works perfectly and the login credentials are passed thru (click on link - qvw opens with ajax).
maybe bug in qv11sr1?
we have tested with different IE versions (8, 9), and with different SR (qv11ir and qv11sr1) --> same problem.
thanks for any help.