Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

variance

If  Variance between Actual cost and Standared cost is coming in negative then how to display it (I want to display it as positive)?

18 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Also, I would suggest to download Qlikview 11 as SR 1 has also been made available.

Not applicable
Author

hmm...  Thanks.....

yojas

Not applicable
Author

i applied text color option on two diferent expressions ... for one field i am getting exact o/p as i want means the title is in black color.....but for second expression i am getting green color for heading why it is so??? as i am appling same thing for both exp. .... please help me out for this issue......

yojas

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

What is the text color of the first row for both the expression?

or, if you can share your application!!

Thanks,

Ashutosh

Not applicable
Author

i used below expression for both the tables....but i am getting different o/p for both... how could it possible???

if(Field_Name<0,red(),green())

yojas

Not applicable
Author

i used below expression for both the tables....but i am getting different o/p for both... how could it possible???

if(Field_Name<0,red(),green())

yojas

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Are both of the tables straight tables ? or One of them is Pivot table?

Reagards,

Ashutosh

Not applicable
Author

Can you share the application, if is not too big in size?

Not applicable
Author

And, I believe that I somehow got confused at that time when I said that label color behaves differently in version 11 compared to earlier verisons, because I just now checked and it was same behavior for v 10 and 11.

But yes, label color was being changed to first row color in Pivot tables but in Straight tables it was consistent, and I believe I got confused that way only.

So, please accept my apologies for that.

And, If you are encountering this behavior in straight table then please let me see, even if you can give some sample app that will also do fine , because I am not able to regenerate this behavior on my system.

If I can see it then It will help me also to learn it better.

As you see in this image, Pivot table (2nd) labels are green while straight table (1st) labels are black.

1.jpg

Thanks and Best Regards,

Ashutosh