Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Indian Currency Format Symbol

Can anyone tell me how to add INR symbol(Indian Currency Format)  with amount.

Thank you,

Minakshi

20 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I tried to update the font for Rupee, but it is not working.

Anyways, can u tell me how can we deploy the qlikview reports to browser.

Thank you

Not applicable
Author

Hi Minakshi,

It should work , don't know why it is not working.

even if then also you can download rupee fordian font from this link which will give you rupee symbol but again issue will be in making it available at all the user system.

http://blog.foradian.com/rupee-font-version-30

To deploy reports to browser, I believe you are refering to deploy your application to server then for that you need Qlikview server or IIS installed and on that you can deploy your application.

if you need detailed info on that then let me know, i will try to find some document for that.

If you are talking about deploying PDF reports to server then you just need to make them in your document and then they will be visible when your application is viewed from browser.

Ashutosh

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ashotosh,

Thanks a lot for ur help.

I want my reports to see in browser which are in qvw file format.

Thank you

Not applicable
Author

How to download qlikview server ???

Not applicable
Author

Hi Minakshi,

Qlikview server is a paid product, it is not available free of cost as developer is available.

You need to contact a Qlikview partner to get the Qlikview server.

You can get to know about all the partners in India (I believe that you are in India) go to this link.

http://www.qlik.com/us/partners/find-a-partner?partner=&industry=all&region=india

I can also connect you to sales guys in my company, so that they can get demo you qlikview server and its benefits and if possible can also get you a trial for some days.

Ashutosh

suniljain
Master
Master

Minakshi,

you can download any tools of qlikview from download section of qlik.com if you belongs to customer or partner.

Not applicable
Author

Dear Sunil,

I don't think that customers will have access to all the tools while partner may have.

Even if she downloas server still she will need a license to activate the server and for that either she needs to contact Qliktech sales or any Qlikview partner.

Ashutosh

suniljain
Master
Master

you can get evaluation license to test if you belongs to customer or partner.

I already done that so many times.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

If you belong to partner then you will have reseller license.

If you belong to customer then you need to either connect to a Partner or Qliktech who will give you evaluation license.

Are you saying that you can download evaluation license? I don't think so!

Please clarify!!

suniljain
Master
Master

I never said that you can download evaluation license.

you can download tools and Qliktech sales team  can gives you evaluation license if you want to test it in your environment.