Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdf
Employee
Employee

QlikView 11 Server and IIS 7 Access Point Blank

Good Evening.

I am currently trying to install QlikView 11 Server SBE and use IIS as the Web Server. My access point screen is blank but the QMC is working.  This would lead me to believe that its a port issue but from what I can tell nothing else is using the port and all the services are running.  I have the Microsoft 4.0 .Net installed.  Does anyone have any ideas??

Jacob N. Dockendorf
15 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

I just love it when people start to hack the ASP pages. You should NEVER have to edit the web pages installed by QlikView to get your side to work. If you have installed all your roles correctly QlikView should work. However, there are time when your base OS has issues that will stop things from working normal.

There are a couple of things that will cause this  "Loading Content" . The first  thing to check is to make sure that the QlikView IIS  application pool is set for .net V4.  If not, set it and try again. If that doesn't work then run this command

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_regiis.exe -i and go back check step one. What happens here is that the framework was installed before IIS was. This command will install the framework components for IIS. This should get you going.

Again, you should Never have to edit the QlikView pages.

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
marco_81
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks Bill Britt ...

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_regiis.exe -i

...fixed my Problem ! 

Not applicable

Thanks a lot for this advice. This solved my problem.

Not applicable

Thanks a lot for the hint. That solved my problem.

jaymerry
Creator
Creator

Thanks for your help !

Best Regards,

Jaymerry

Not applicable

In IIS Manager for QvAjaxZfc windows authentication should be enabled