Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Move different sheet on click of bookmark object

Hi all,

I want to add one bookmark object in my application . Through this bookmark to add some condition ,

I want to move diffrent sheet on click of the condition.

Please help any one as soon as possible

Thanks in advance

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik

Thanks for reply.and sorry for very delay .

I was busy in different work.

i agree with  your answer but i have one application in which same work done by  bookmark.and I checked there is no button.

I attached that application see the last sheet.

Regards

Chanchal Diwan

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Chanchal,

Let me explain how it works.

When you create a new BookMark you get an window where you define the name for that bookmark, within this window(wizard) you  will also find an option called "Include Layout State". If you select this option and save your bookmark, and when you select this bookmark it will take you to the state when you have created the bookmark.

For example if you do some selected in "Salesman" Sheet and from that sheet only if you create a bookmark with selecting the "Include Layout State" and save it. Now whenever you select the bookmark it will take you to the sheet "Salesman"

So you are getting a feel like its working as a button, but actually it is not.

Hope you understood. Try this and check it out. Let me know if you need more clarification.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kaushik

Thanks for reply

Sorry, But I am unable to understand properly what u want to explain.

If possible please explain by using t example.

Regards

Chanchal Diwan