Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

how to create a percentage chart with actual values

hi,
i have a creaetd with actual values and now i want the same data to create the percentage chart, i have tried using the relative option in the expression tab but the chart is comming wrong,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Check this expression

=Sum (LEUData)/Sum (TOTAL <Months> LEUData)

Hope this works.

Regards,

Jagan.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Try using this expression

=Sum(Sales)/Sum(TOTAL Sales)

In number tab select Percentage(%).

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan, PFA my excel in which i have the actual values and the chart with percentage value, i want to create the same in QV

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Your data must be pivoted first, you can check example for CROSSTABLE concept in the community and pivot your data.  Then you can use the above expression by specifying month as Dimension.

=Sum(Sales)/Sum(TOTAL Sales)

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

its already a pivoted i have used cross table to upload if you can see my report.qvw file

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

You already completed the chart, then what else you are looking for.  Can you explain your requirement little bit in detail.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,If you see the in the excel the charts values are around 45% but the chart in the QV is around 5% which is totally wrong, if you see the 1st chart in QV the values are correct bt the percentage chart the values are worng i have calcullated in excel the same percentage i want chart with that values you can see the calculation also

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Check this expression

=Sum (LEUData)/Sum (TOTAL <Months> LEUData)

Hope this works.

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Dt worked like a gem