Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

IE 8 and QV plugin

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has encountered problems with using IE8 and the QVplugin, as recently we upgraded to IE8 and the plugin stopped working.

I have rolled back to IE7 and now the plugin works fine, but user can't export to excel (2007 version) anymore, I have seen that in a previous forum that the right server build and plugin have to be used, I have checked this and they're both the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Gavin

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

We have a client who has to run IE in protected mode due to their IT security policies.  Will adding to SafeSites also solve the issue or is this a particular issue to the plug in and Protected Mode?

Thanks

Lee

Not applicable
Author

We are receiving following error when viewing dashboards online and changing the IE settings as suggested above do not work.  The error happened last year and went away and now it is reappearing again. Is there another solution you have found? 

Error Message:

Line: 0
  Char: 0
  Reason:
  Failed to Load: URL:

felcar2013
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

hi Robyn, do you found any solution to that issue? we have IE11 and indistinctively get this window error. After clicking on Ok, it works fine.

thanks