• 149,680 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Qlik Application Automation

App Aktualisiert nicht

Hi meine Entiltement Analyzer aktualisiert sich nicht automatisch, sondern ich muss es über Herkunft manuell tun, gibt es eine andere Lösung. Es ist a... Show More

Hi meine Entiltement Analyzer aktualisiert sich nicht automatisch, sondern ich muss es über Herkunft manuell tun, gibt es eine andere Lösung. Es ist auch nur bei der App so, also Ladeplan bringt nix! 

Show Less
  • forum

Deployment & Management

License requirements for Qlik Sense SaaS provisioning

Hello, I have a question regarding the requirements for automated provisioning of Qlik Sense SaaS. In the help it is stated that P2 or higher license ... Show More

Hello,

I have a question regarding the requirements for automated provisioning of Qlik Sense SaaS.

In the help it is stated that P2 or higher license is required, however according to Microsoft licensing requirements, P1 can also be auto-provisioned.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Admin/auto-provisioning-configure-scim-in-azure.htm
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Microsoft Entra ID with a P2 subscription or higher (formerly Microsoft Azure Active Directory Premium P2)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us//security/business/microsoft-entra-pricing
    Identity governance>Automated user provisioning to SaaS apps>on

Why do we need a P2 or higher license?
    This is a costly area, so I would appreciate the information.

Thank you in advance.

Show Less
  • forum

Integration, Extension & APIs

Qlik Engine API authentication failure - UnknownUser

Hello, I'm trying to use the Engine API to extract information about apps in my Qlik Sense environment, but I'm getting the following error: `Access t... Show More

Hello, I'm trying to use the Engine API to extract information about apps in my Qlik Sense environment, but I'm getting the following error: `Access to the app is denied: UnknownUser`

I'm using the same header as I successfully use for the QRS API ('X-Qlik-User: UserDirectory=<directory>;UserId=<user>'), and I have verified that the user has access to the app I'm trying to fetch details from.

This is the relevant code:

load_app = json.dumps({
    "method": "OpenDoc",
    "params": {
    "qDocName": app_id
    },
    "handle": -1,
    "id": 1,
    "jsonrpc": "2.0"
    })

get_objects = json.dumps({
    "method": "GetObjects",
    "handle": 1,
    "params": {},
    "id": 2,
    "jsonrpc": "2.0"
    })

ws.send(load_app)
    ws.send(get_objects)

The error is occurring at the second execution statement (ws.send(get_objects)) so presumably loading the app is successful.
    Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Full load warning message

Subsequent to executing a full load task, the following warning message appears in our Qlik Replicate log:00270041: 2024-04-30T16:56:43 [ASSERTION ]W:... Show More
    Subsequent to executing a full load task, the following warning message appears in our Qlik Replicate log:

00270041: 2024-04-30T16:56:43 [ASSERTION ]W: 'LOAD_DATA (33)' event of table 'SIEBEL'.'S_ORG_EXT' with id '2' does not contain all key values, stream position '(null)' (streamcomponent.c:2989)
    00270041: 2024-04-30T16:56:43 [ASSERTION ]W: Please use the ASSERTION logger in the verbose mode to log all possible problematic events of all captured tables (streamcomponent.c:2990)

Find attached the verbose log file
    What could be the issue?
    Thank you very much.
    Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

changes in a master visualization are sometimes not reflected in the container

Hello, I have noticed with Nov 2020 that if I add a column to a master visualization (table) that is in a container, the column is not reflected in th... Show More

Hello,

I have noticed with Nov 2020 that if I add a column to a master visualization (table) that is in a container, the column is not reflected in the container.

What I need to do is recreate the container.  

Has someone else experienced this or found a solution?

Thak You,

Michael

Show Less
  • forum

Connectivity & Data Prep

Qliksense to Amazon Redshift connectivity failure

I am unable to establish connection from Qliksense to Amazon Redshift.  We see that firewall is also relaxed open between our nodes to Amazon Redshift... Show More

I am unable to establish connection from Qliksense to Amazon Redshift. 

We see that firewall is also relaxed open between our nodes to Amazon Redshift for port 5439. 

Attached is screenshot. 

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Change the file name before it is downloaded in Qliksense

I am using Qliksense cloud May 2023 patch version , downloaded excel sheet names are in crypted  format,is it possible to customize or individualized ... Show More

I am using Qliksense cloud May 2023 patch version , downloaded excel sheet names are in crypted  format,is it possible to customize or individualized the files names with date in excel,PDF ?

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Flattening The String

When we load data through Qlik replicate, In Source we have a fields containing multiple values, Seperated by ; For Example, Field Name in source:  Ta... Show More

When we load data through Qlik replicate, In Source we have a fields containing multiple values, Seperated by ;

For Example,

Field Name in source:  Tax

Value : 10;12;4

in target we want it to be flattened,

Tax1 field should have the value 10

Tax2 field should have the value 12

Tax3 field should have the value 4

We have written a expression and its working, is there any other simple maner if we can solve this issue, giving the logic we are using currently.

Tax1 :

substr($TAX,1,instr($TAX, ";")-1)

Tax 2:
    substr(substr($TAX,instr($TAX, ";")+1,length($TAX)),1,
    instr(substr($TAX,instr($TAX, ";")+1,length($TAX)), ";")-1)

Tax 3:
    substr(substr($TAX,instr($TAX, ";")+1,length($TAX)),
    instr(substr($TAX,instr($TAX, ";")+1,length($TAX)), ";")+1,length($TAX))

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

On Qlik Cloud is there away to globally change the Set DateFormat

Using Qlik Cloud and want to be able to globally change the default variable (not have to change it in every load script) for Set DateFormat that auto... Show More

Using Qlik Cloud and want to be able to globally change the default variable (not have to change it in every load script) for

Set DateFormat that auto populates the MAIN section in the Data Load Editor when creating new APPs.

Currently

SET DateFormat='D/MM/YYYY'

Preferred it to be

SET DateFormat='DD/MM/YYYY'

Also would prefer to change the FirstWeekDay 

Currently we have to change this for every new APP that is created, but if one of our APP builders forget to change this we get different formats and first day of week in different APPs that impacts our users.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Qlik Connect 2024 Recommended Sessions

Hello Qlikkies, For those of you who are going to Qlik Connect this year, what are some of your favorite sessions so far? Any recommendations? 
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!