• 149,667 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Qlik Enterprise Manager

Issue with data loading after association

Hi everyone, I was using the free version of Qlik Cloud until recently, and recently got a license for Qlik Sense Enterprise. As I was doing the trans... Show More

Hi everyone,

I was using the free version of Qlik Cloud until recently, and recently got a license for Qlik Sense Enterprise. As I was doing the transition to one version from the other, I noticed an issue with 2 of my tables.

They both have only one column in common ("Partners"), and were loaded separately. One is a concatenation of 4 files, the other is an outer join. When I use the version on my free trial, the association works and everything loads successfully. However, after doing the same exact manipulations on the Enterprise version, the association works fine, but when trying to load the data, it gives me the error message that the name "Partners" is already taken (as you can see in the attached files).

My issue is that I have checked everything in my files, in my imported tables, and there is no other association, column or value named "Partners". I also tried to rename the association to some gibberish, but it doesn't matter, and the error message is always the same, but with the new association name given.

I've tried looking at the scripts as well, but couldn't find any duplicates or reasons why it would give me this error, and I've tried several times to disconnect and reconnect from the application, on different computers.

If someone could help me with this issue, it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Qlik Replicate: PostgreSQL as source | Heartbeat update info

Hi All,   I am replicating data from PostgreSQL to AWS S3 and have set heartbeat to 5 mins (Default).  At source (PostgreSQL) I see the heartbeat tabl... Show More

Hi All,

I am replicating data from PostgreSQL to AWS S3 and have set heartbeat to 5 mins (Default). 

At source (PostgreSQL) I see the heartbeat table column "hb_last_heartbeat_at" is still 1 PM IST. 

I have 2 tables in the task currently. Kindly help me understand how the column timestamp update.

Will the heartbeat only update if there are no changes in both the tables (or more) or will it update even when there is no change in any of the table within 5mins.

Looking for detailed explanation, thanks 

Show Less
  • forum

Component Development

Practice Tests And CompTIA N10-008 Real Exam Questions 2024

Here’s Proven And Instant Way To Pass CompTIA N10-008 Exam The CompTIA N10-008 certification exam is a valuable credential that offers a complete road... Show More

Here’s Proven And Instant Way To Pass CompTIA N10-008 Exam

The CompTIA N10-008 certification exam is a valuable credential that offers a complete road map to put your career on the right track. The CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-008 certification exam is designed to prove candidates skills, experience and knowledge. By doing this the successful N10-008 exam candidates can gain several personal and professionals benefits. These CompTIA Network+ certification exam benefits are proven skills, updated knowledge, more career opportunities, networking, instant rise in salary, more credibility and early promotion before time. No doubt all these you just need to pass the CompTIA N10-008 certification exam which is quite challenging.The N10-008 certification exam demands a deep understanding of CompTIA N10-008 exam topics and well preparation then you will be confident to pass this career booster CompTIA Network+ Certification exam. Do you have a plan to enroll in certification exam and pass this to grow your career? If your answer is yes then get registered in CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-008 certification exam and start this journey with CertsMarket N10-008 exam questions.

Why Do You Need To trust On CertsMarket CompTIA N10-008 Exam Questions?

• The CertsMarket is a leading and trusted platform that has been helping the CompTIA N10-008 certification exam candidates to pass their dream CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-008 certification exam. We offer real, valid and updated N10-008 exam practice test questions. These CompTIA Network+ exam questions are designed and verified by experience and qualified CompTIA Network+ exam trainers.
    • They work hard and check each exam questions thoroughly and offer the right answer of each CompTIA Network+ exam questions. So you rest assured that with our exam practice test questions you will get everything that you must needed to learn, prepare and pass the challenging CompTIA Network+ Certification exam easily.
    • Right now there are countless candidates that have passed their N10-008 exam and offering their best services in top world brands. They all got help from our top notch and real CertsMarket N10-008 exam questions and passed their dream CompTIA N10-008 certification exam easily.
    • You can also get help from our real, valid and updated CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-008 exam questions and prepare well to pass the upcoming CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-008 exam easily. The CertsMarket N10-008 exam practice test questions are ready for download. Just get it and start this journey with confidence.

Types of CertsMarket CompTIA N10-008 Exam Practice Test Questions Formats

The CertsMarket is committed to assist you in the best possible way. To achieve this objective we are offering real, valid and updated CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-008 exam questions in three different formats. The names of these formats are CertsMarket N10-008 PDF dumps file, desktop practice test software and web based practice test software. All these three CertsMarket N10-008 exam practice test software contain real, valid and updated N10-008 exam questions that you can use for instant and deep insight N10-008 exam preparation. In addition to this our CertsMarket N10-008 exam questions formats are easy to use and compatible with all devices, operating systems and latest web browsers. You can install our CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-008 PDF dumps, desktop and web based practice test software on desktop computer, laptop, tab or even on web browser instantly and start N10-008 exam preparation easily.

carolewalker_0-1714633969052.jpeg

CertsMarket CompTIA N10-008 PDF Dumps Features

The CertsMarket N10-008 PDF dumps are the collection of real, valid and updated CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-008 exam questions. You can use these N10-008 PDF questions to prepare well and pass the upcoming CompTIA Network+ exam easily. The CertsMarket N10-008 PDF dumps work with all operating systems and devices. You can download CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-008 PDF real dumps on desktop computer, laptop, tab or smart phone devices and start CompTIA Network+ Certification exam preparation with confidence.

Free CertsMarket N10-008 PDF dumps demo download facility, three months free updated N10-008 PDF dumps download facility, affordable price, different types of seasonal and non-seasonal discounts and 100 per cent CompTIA N10-008 exam passing money back guarantee are the top features of our CertsMarket N10-008 PDF dumps file. Get the updated version of CertsMarket N10-008 PDF dumps file and start CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-008 exam preparation today.

VISIT FORE MORE INFO: https://www.certsmarket.com/comptia-network-plus-cert-mock-test

CertsMarket CompTIA N10-008 Desktop Practice Test Software Features

1. The CertsMarket N10-008 desktop practice test software is easy to use and efficient mock CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-008 exam. The CertsMarket N10-008 desktop practice test software is designed to provide you real time environment for instant CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-008 exam preparation.
    2. The CertsMarket N10-008 desktop practice test software provides you detail information about the type, format and structure of upcoming N10-008 exam questions. Having practice of our real, valid and updated CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-008 exam practice test questions will enable you to solve all CompTIA N10-008 exam questions confidently before the exam time.
    3. In addition to this our CertsMarket N10-008 desktop practice test software keep the complete track of your exam preparation and also inform you about your weak topics. You can find out the weak exam topics. Practice the weak exam topics and make them perfect.
    4. As far as the key features of our CertsMarket N10-008 desktop practice test software is concerned, these features are real, valid and updated CompTIA N10-008 exam questions, efficient and all devices supported mock CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-008 exam, affordable price, free demo and three months updated CertsMarket N10-008 desktop practice test software and 100 per cent N10-008 exam passing money back guarantee. You can install CertsMarket N10-008 desktop practice test software on your desktop computer and laptop and start this journey.

CertsMarket CompTIA N10-008 Web Based Practice Test Software Features

The CertsMarket N10-008 web based practice test software is a browser based mock CompTIA N10-008 exam. It works with all latest web browsers. You can run this browser based mock CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-008 exam over the Chrome, Brave, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox and Opera etc. With the CertsMarket N10-008 web based practice test software you get an opportunity to start exam preparation as per the real CompTIA Network+ Certification N10-008 exam environment.

You can understand the types and format of upcoming N10-008 exam questions and can solve all exam questions before time. The CertsMarket N10-008 web based practice test software provide you everything that you must needed to learn, prepare and pass the challenging CompTIA Network+ exam with good scores. The easy to useCertsMarket N10-008 web based mock exam, real, valid and updated exam questions, free CompTIA Network+ web based practice test software demo, three months updated web based practice test software download facility, affordable price and 100 per cent N10-008 exam passing money back guarantee are the key features of CertsMarket N10-008 web based practice test software. You must try this today.

The CertsMarket N10-008 web based practice test software, desktop practice test software and PDF dumps file are ready for download. Just download any CertsMarket N10-008 exam questions format and start this journey with confidence. Best of luck!!!

Show Less
  • forum

Component Development

Snowflake ARA-R01 Exam Practice Tests For Guaranteed Success 2024

Here’s Proven And Instant Way To Pass Snowflake ARA-R01 Exam The Snowflake ARA-R01 certification exam is a valuable credential that offers a complete ... Show More

Here’s Proven And Instant Way To Pass Snowflake ARA-R01 Exam

The Snowflake ARA-R01 certification exam is a valuable credential that offers a complete road map to put your career on the right track. The SnowPro Advanced: Architect Recertification ARA-R01 certification exam is designed to prove candidates skills, experience and knowledge. By doing this the successful ARA-R01 exam candidates can gain several personal and professionals benefits. These SnowPro Certification exam benefits are proven skills, updated knowledge, more career opportunities, networking, instant rise in salary, more credibility and early promotion before time. No doubt all these you just need to pass the Snowflake ARA-R01 certification exam which is quite challenging.The ARA-R01 certification exam demands a deep understanding of Snowflake ARA-R01 exam topics and well preparation then you will be confident to pass this career booster SnowPro Certification exam. Do you have a plan to enroll in certification exam and pass this to grow your career? If your answer is yes then get registered in SnowPro Advanced: Architect Recertification ARA-R01 certification exam and start this journey with CertsMarket ARA-R01 exam questions.

Why Do You Need To trust On CertsMarket Snowflake ARA-R01 Exam Questions?

• The CertsMarket is a leading and trusted platform that has been helping the Snowflake ARA-R01 certification exam candidates to pass their dream SnowPro Advanced: Architect Recertification ARA-R01 certification exam. We offer real, valid and updated ARA-R01 exam practice test questions. These SnowPro Certification exam questions are designed and verified by experience and qualified SnowPro Certification exam trainers.
    • They work hard and check each exam questions thoroughly and offer the right answer of each SnowPro Certification exam questions. So you rest assured that with our exam practice test questions you will get everything that you must needed to learn, prepare and pass the challenging SnowPro Certification exam easily.
    • Right now there are countless candidates that have passed their ARA-R01 exam and offering their best services in top world brands. They all got help from our top notch and real CertsMarket ARA-R01 exam questions and passed their dream Snowflake ARA-R01 certification exam easily.
    • You can also get help from our real, valid and updated SnowPro Advanced: Architect Recertification ARA-R01 exam questions and prepare well to pass the upcoming SnowPro Advanced: Architect Recertification ARA-R01 exam easily. The CertsMarket ARA-R01 exam practice test questions are ready for download. Just get it and start this journey with confidence.

Types of CertsMarket Snowflake ARA-R01 Exam Practice Test Questions Formats

The CertsMarket is committed to assist you in the best possible way. To achieve this objective we are offering real, valid and updated SnowPro Advanced: Architect Recertification ARA-R01 exam questions in three different formats. The names of these formats are CertsMarket ARA-R01 PDF dumps file, desktop practice test software and web based practice test software. All these three CertsMarket ARA-R01 exam practice test software contain real, valid and updated ARA-R01 exam questions that you can use for instant and deep insight ARA-R01 exam preparation. In addition to this our CertsMarket ARA-R01 exam questions formats are easy to use and compatible with all devices, operating systems and latest web browsers. You can install our SnowPro Advanced: Architect Recertification ARA-R01 PDF dumps, desktop and web based practice test software on desktop computer, laptop, tab or even on web browser instantly and start ARA-R01 exam preparation easily.

carolewalker_0-1714633623517.jpeg

CertsMarket Snowflake ARA-R01 PDF Dumps Features

The CertsMarket ARA-R01 PDF dumps are the collection of real, valid and updated SnowPro Advanced: Architect Recertification ARA-R01 exam questions. You can use these ARA-R01 PDF questions to prepare well and pass the upcoming SnowPro Certification exam easily. The CertsMarket ARA-R01 PDF dumps work with all operating systems and devices. You can download SnowPro Advanced: Architect Recertification ARA-R01 PDF real dumps on desktop computer, laptop, tab or smart phone devices and start SnowPro Certification exam preparation with confidence.

Free CertsMarket ARA-R01 PDF dumps demo download facility, three months free updated ARA-R01 PDF dumps download facility, affordable price, different types of seasonal and non-seasonal discounts and 100 per cent Snowflake ARA-R01 exam passing money back guarantee are the top features of our CertsMarket ARA-R01 PDF dumps file. Get the updated version of CertsMarket ARA-R01 PDF dumps file and start SnowPro Advanced: Architect Recertification ARA-R01 exam preparation today.

VISIT FORE MORE INFO: https://www.certsmarket.com/snowpro-certification-cert-mock-test

CertsMarket Snowflake ARA-R01 Desktop Practice Test Software Features

1. The CertsMarket ARA-R01 desktop practice test software is easy to use and efficient mock SnowPro Advanced: Architect Recertification ARA-R01 exam. The CertsMarket ARA-R01 desktop practice test software is designed to provide you real time environment for instant SnowPro Advanced: Architect Recertification ARA-R01 exam preparation.
    2. The CertsMarket ARA-R01 desktop practice test software provides you detail information about the type, format and structure of upcoming ARA-R01 exam questions. Having practice of our real, valid and updated SnowPro Advanced: Architect Recertification ARA-R01 exam practice test questions will enable you to solve all Snowflake ARA-R01 exam questions confidently before the exam time.
    3. In addition to this our CertsMarket ARA-R01 desktop practice test software keep the complete track of your exam preparation and also inform you about your weak topics. You can find out the weak exam topics. Practice the weak exam topics and make them perfect.
    4. As far as the key features of our CertsMarket ARA-R01 desktop practice test software is concerned, these features are real, valid and updated Snowflake ARA-R01 exam questions, efficient and all devices supported mock SnowPro Advanced: Architect Recertification ARA-R01 exam, affordable price, free demo and three months updated CertsMarket ARA-R01 desktop practice test software and 100 per cent ARA-R01 exam passing money back guarantee. You can install CertsMarket ARA-R01 desktop practice test software on your desktop computer and laptop and start this journey.

CertsMarket Snowflake ARA-R01 Web Based Practice Test Software Features

The CertsMarket ARA-R01 web based practice test software is a browser based mock Snowflake ARA-R01 exam. It works with all latest web browsers. You can run this browser based mock SnowPro Advanced: Architect Recertification ARA-R01 exam over the Chrome, Brave, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox and Opera etc. With the CertsMarket ARA-R01 web based practice test software you get an opportunity to start exam preparation as per the real SnowPro Advanced: Architect Recertification ARA-R01 exam environment.

You can understand the types and format of upcoming ARA-R01 exam questions and can solve all exam questions before time. The CertsMarket ARA-R01 web based practice test software provide you everything that you must needed to learn, prepare and pass the challenging SnowPro Certification exam with good scores. The easy to useCertsMarket ARA-R01 web based mock exam, real, valid and updated exam questions, free SnowPro Certification web based practice test software demo, three months updated web based practice test software download facility, affordable price and 100 per cent ARA-R01 exam passing money back guarantee are the key features of CertsMarket ARA-R01 web based practice test software. You must try this today.

The CertsMarket ARA-R01 web based practice test software, desktop practice test software and PDF dumps file are ready for download. Just download any CertsMarket ARA-R01 exam questions format and start this journey with confidence. Best of luck!!!

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Show only specified values in filter pane

Hi, I have year field as filter in which I have 2023 2024 2025 2026 2027 2028 values. I want to show only 2024 and 2025 in filter 
  • forum

Component Development

Practice Microsoft AI-102 Exam With Real Questions 2024

Here’s Proven And Instant Way To Pass Microsoft AI-102 Exam The Microsoft AI-102 certification exam is a valuable credential that offers a complete ro... Show More

Here’s Proven And Instant Way To Pass Microsoft AI-102 Exam

The Microsoft AI-102 certification exam is a valuable credential that offers a complete road map to put your career on the right track. The Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution AI-102 certification exam is designed to prove candidates skills, experience and knowledge. By doing this the successful AI-102 exam candidates can gain several personal and professionals benefits. These Microsoft Azure certification exam benefits are proven skills, updated knowledge, more career opportunities, networking, instant rise in salary, more credibility and early promotion before time. No doubt all these you just need to pass the Microsoft AI-102 certification exam which is quite challenging.The AI-102 certification exam demands a deep understanding of Microsoft AI-102 exam topics and well preparation then you will be confident to pass this career booster Microsoft Azure certification exam. Do you have a plan to enroll in certification exam and pass this to grow your career? If your answer is yes then get registered in Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution AI-102 certification exam and start this journey with CertsMarket AI-102 exam questions.

Why Do You Need To trust On CertsMarket Microsoft AI-102 Exam Questions?

• The CertsMarket is a leading and trusted platform that has been helping the Microsoft AI-102 certification exam candidates to pass their dream Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution AI-102 certification exam. We offer real, valid and updated AI-102 exam practice test questions. These Microsoft Azure exam questions are designed and verified by experience and qualified Microsoft Azure exam trainers.
    • They work hard and check each exam questions thoroughly and offer the right answer of each Microsoft Azure exam questions. So you rest assured that with our exam practice test questions you will get everything that you must needed to learn, prepare and pass the challenging Microsoft Azure exam easily.
    • Right now there are countless candidates that have passed their AI-102 exam and offering their best services in top world brands. They all got help from our top notch and real CertsMarket AI-102 exam questions and passed their dream Microsoft AI-102 certification exam easily.
    • You can also get help from our real, valid and updated Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution AI-102 exam questions and prepare well to pass the upcoming Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution AI-102 exam easily. The CertsMarket AI-102 exam practice test questions are ready for download. Just get it and start this journey with confidence.

Types of CertsMarket Microsoft AI-102 Exam Practice Test Questions Formats

The CertsMarket is committed to assist you in the best possible way. To achieve this objective we are offering real, valid and updated Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution AI-102 exam questions in three different formats. The names of these formats are CertsMarket AI-102 PDF dumps file, desktop practice test software and web based practice test software. All these three CertsMarket AI-102 exam practice test software contain real, valid and updated AI-102 exam questions that you can use for instant and deep insight AI-102 exam preparation. In addition to this our CertsMarket AI-102 exam questions formats are easy to use and compatible with all devices, operating systems and latest web browsers. You can install our Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution AI-102 PDF dumps, desktop and web based practice test software on desktop computer, laptop, tab or even on web browser instantly and start AI-102 exam preparation easily.

carolewalker_0-1714633395447.jpeg

CertsMarket Microsoft AI-102 PDF Dumps Features

The CertsMarket AI-102 PDF dumps are the collection of real, valid and updated Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution AI-102 exam questions. You can use these AI-102 PDF questions to prepare well and pass the upcoming Microsoft Azure exam easily. The CertsMarket AI-102 PDF dumps work with all operating systems and devices. You can download Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution AI-102 PDF real dumps on desktop computer, laptop, tab or smart phone devices and start Microsoft Azure exam preparation with confidence.

Free CertsMarket AI-102 PDF dumps demo download facility, three months free updated AI-102 PDF dumps download facility, affordable price, different types of seasonal and non-seasonal discounts and 100 per cent Microsoft AI-102 exam passing money back guarantee are the top features of our CertsMarket AI-102 PDF dumps file. Get the updated version of CertsMarket AI-102 PDF dumps file and start Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution AI-102 exam preparation today.

VISIT FORE MORE INFO: https://www.certsmarket.com/microsoft-azure-cert-mock-test

CertsMarket Microsoft AI-102 Desktop Practice Test Software Features

1. The CertsMarket AI-102 desktop practice test software is easy to use and efficient mock Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution AI-102 exam. The CertsMarket AI-102 desktop practice test software is designed to provide you real time environment for instant Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution AI-102 exam preparation.
    2. The CertsMarket AI-102 desktop practice test software provides you detail information about the type, format and structure of upcoming AI-102 exam questions. Having practice of our real, valid and updated Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution AI-102 exam practice test questions will enable you to solve all Microsoft AI-102 exam questions confidently before the exam time.
    3. In addition to this our CertsMarket AI-102 desktop practice test software keep the complete track of your exam preparation and also inform you about your weak topics. You can find out the weak exam topics. Practice the weak exam topics and make them perfect.
    4. As far as the key features of our CertsMarket AI-102 desktop practice test software is concerned, these features are real, valid and updated Microsoft AI-102 exam questions, efficient and all devices supported mock Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution AI-102 exam, affordable price, free demo and three months updated CertsMarket AI-102 desktop practice test software and 100 per cent AI-102 exam passing money back guarantee. You can install CertsMarket AI-102 desktop practice test software on your desktop computer and laptop and start this journey.

CertsMarket Microsoft AI-102 Web Based Practice Test Software Features

The CertsMarket AI-102 web based practice test software is a browser based mock Microsoft AI-102 exam. It works with all latest web browsers. You can run this browser based mock Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution AI-102 exam over the Chrome, Brave, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox and Opera etc. With the CertsMarket AI-102 web based practice test software you get an opportunity to start exam preparation as per the real Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution AI-102 exam environment.

You can understand the types and format of upcoming AI-102 exam questions and can solve all exam questions before time. The CertsMarket AI-102 web based practice test software provide you everything that you must needed to learn, prepare and pass the challenging Microsoft Azure exam with good scores. The easy to useCertsMarket AI-102 web based mock exam, real, valid and updated exam questions, free Microsoft Azure web based practice test software demo, three months updated web based practice test software download facility, affordable price and 100 per cent AI-102 exam passing money back guarantee are the key features of CertsMarket AI-102 web based practice test software. You must try this today.

The CertsMarket AI-102 web based practice test software, desktop practice test software and PDF dumps file are ready for download. Just download any CertsMarket AI-102 exam questions format and start this journey with confidence. Best of luck!!!

Show Less
  • forum

Integration, Extension & APIs

Qlik Engine API authentication failure - UnknownUser

Hello, I'm trying to use the Engine API to extract information about apps in my Qlik Sense environment, but I'm getting the following error: `Access t... Show More

Hello, I'm trying to use the Engine API to extract information about apps in my Qlik Sense environment, but I'm getting the following error: `Access to the app is denied: UnknownUser`

I'm using the same header as I successfully use for the QRS API ('X-Qlik-User: UserDirectory=<directory>;UserId=<user>'), and I have verified that the user has access to the app I'm trying to fetch details from.

This is the relevant code:

load_app = json.dumps({
    "method": "OpenDoc",
    "params": {
    "qDocName": app_id
    },
    "handle": -1,
    "id": 1,
    "jsonrpc": "2.0"
    })

get_objects = json.dumps({
    "method": "GetObjects",
    "handle": 1,
    "params": {},
    "id": 2,
    "jsonrpc": "2.0"
    })

ws.send(load_app)
    ws.send(get_objects)

The error is occurring at the second execution statement (ws.send(get_objects)) so presumably loading the app is successful.
    Show Less
  • forum

Security & Governance

Synchronization of attributes from Active Directory and values in Custom Propert...

Hello community, I ask for help in organizing an automated access level. We have a branch structure in our organization - department - service - subdi... Show More
    Hello community,
    I ask for help in organizing an automated access level.

We have a branch structure in our organization - department - service - subdivision,

For example: Northern Region - Department of Marketing - Customer Service - Sales

Now, we manually create in Custom Properties parameters with the name of each branch, department, units  (screenshot #001) and after hand we choose them on employees. (screenshot #002)
    After this property, we indicate on application, thus, an employee with a certain property sees certain reports.

Our employees are imported from Active Directory, but because AD has an attribute “Distinguishedname” in which there is information about the employee’s belonging. (screenshot #003)

The task is to synchronize this information with Custom Properties so as not to enter this data manually, how can this be done, any ideas?

Regards Kirill.

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Load sales month script

Hi everyone, I wrote this code to load different sales files by month: FOR i = 1 to 12 // Generate file name based on month LET vMonth = Pick... Show More

Hi everyone,

I wrote this code to load different sales files by month:

FOR i = 1 to 12

// Generate file name based on month
        LET vMonth = Pick(i,
            'january', 'february', 'march', 'april', 'may', 'june',
            'july', 'august', 'september', 'october', 'november', 'december'
            );

trace $(i);
        trace $(vMonth);
        // File path 
        LET vFile = 'lib://MyData/sales_' & vMonth & '.csv';
        trace $(vFile);
        // Load data from file
        Sales:
        LOAD
            Date,
            Product,
            Amount,
            Price
             FROM [$(vFile)]
    (txt, utf8, embedded labels, delimiter is ';', msq);

NEXT i

If I only have 2 files (e.g "sales_january.csv" and "sales_february.csv") in MyData directory, I get a "Cannot open file 'lib://MyData/sales_march.csv' error.

How can I load only existing files without getting this error?

Thanks in advance for your help,
    Jose

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Failure in associating MetadataManager TABLE_DEF with CDC_TABLE_ENTRY"

One of on our tasks, we periodically get the following error messages:Unable to get TABLE_DEF for capture table [dbo.TableNAme]Failure in associating ... Show More

One of on our tasks, we periodically get the following error messages:
    Unable to get TABLE_DEF for capture table [dbo.TableNAme]
    Failure in associating MetadataManager TABLE_DEF with CDC_TABLE_ENTRY"

We are using  SQL Server RDS as an Endpoint - NOT MS-CDC.  

Any help is appreciated!

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!