• 149,849 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Qlik Replicate

Encrypting Data in Qlik replicate

Hi Team,   We need to encrypt PII columns from the source and also need to decrypt them if needed. Any ideas how can we do it  . Sources : Oracle, SQL... Show More

Hi Team,

We need to encrypt PII columns from the source and also need to decrypt them if needed.

Any ideas how can we do it  .

Sources : Oracle, SQL Server

Target: Postgresql 

Regards,

Gayatri,

Show Less
  • forum

Design and Development

How to loop a tRestClient to fetch all data

I aim to retrieve all the data from our Freshdesk ticketing system. However, I've encountered a limitation with the API, which only permits a maximum ... Show More

I aim to retrieve all the data from our Freshdesk ticketing system. However, I've encountered a limitation with the API, which only permits a maximum of 100 data entries per page.

As we have over 1,000 contacts to gather and store in our database, I'm currently facing a challenge in looping back to the tRESTClient to fetch the next set of data and appending it to my CSV file.

Here's my current setup: tRESTClient -> tXMLMap -> tLogRow -> tFileOutputDelimited. My end goal is to be able to fetch all the contact details and store it to our MySQL DB. 

I am very new at using Talend so any guidance on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Getting synthetic keys error when load data

Hi I am new in Qlik Sense Trying to join 2 tables based on 2 columns in Data Load Editor getting synthetic keys error when load data: table1. header, ... Show More

Hi

I am new in Qlik Sense

Trying to join 2 tables based on 2 columns in Data Load Editor

getting synthetic keys error when load data:

table1. header, ID,  *

table2. header, ID, *

need to create join table1.header=table2.header and table1.ID=table2.ID

I am using Oracle database

Please advise.

Thanks

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Create new tasks using QEM Python API

Hi team, using QEM's Python API is it possible to create new task using a previous task's export file. I want to create 10 tasks using a previous task... Show More

Hi team,

using QEM's Python API is it possible to create new task using a previous task's export file. I want to create 10 tasks using a previous task's export file. I want to know if there is any function called create_task() or someway using which I can create task using python.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Create variable from a table value

Gentlemen, is it possible to place the value of a table in a variable? I need to use an existing value in a table, and it does not have a connection l... Show More

Gentlemen, is it possible to place the value of a table in a variable?

I need to use an existing value in a table, and it does not have a connection link with other tables in the application.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Value as variable from hashtable

I'm having a little trouble right now and probably getting in my own way Looking for a way where I can continue to use a certain value (as variable) f... Show More

I'm having a little trouble right now and probably getting in my own way

Looking for a way where I can continue to use a certain value (as variable) from the Hashtable in a script after a selection.

$myresult = ?
    # City as value from form => example "city2"
    $hashTable = @{city1 = 'street 1'; city2 = 'street 2'; city3 = 'street 3' }
    # choose street from table as variable => $myresult

Can someone please help me, I have a stick 🙂

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Enterprise Manager

ERR: Reload failed: The reload canceling was not able to complete due to an inte...

I am trying to load data into Qliksense via the Data Load Editor and I've been successful with loading data until today. The load is a typical load us... Show More

I am trying to load data into Qliksense via the Data Load Editor and I've been successful with loading data until today. The load is a typical load using MS SQL Server.  I've tried both Select and Non-Select statements to load the data and I've had limited success by reducing the amount of data.   I'm thinking there is a time-out issue or a server issue that's causing the problem, but I can't find any documentation to the error below.

Error message:

Reload failed: The reload canceling was not able to complete due to an internal error (CancelingDeadError)

Does anyone know what this means? 

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

replcace rds-ca-2019-root.pem to global-bundle.pem

We are setting up Postgresql as source and want to establish ssl for connection. we are facing with this error    Failed to connect RetCode: SQL_ERRO... Show More

We are setting up Postgresql as source and want to establish ssl for connection.

we are facing with this error 

• Failed to connect
    • RetCode: SQL_ERROR SqlState: 08001 NativeError: 101 Message: SSL error: certificate verify failed

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Perfomance overhead on qlik replicate

Dear Team: I have a situation where an update to the table attrep_truncation_safeguard created on source SQL server database ran for 28 days. It was o... Show More

Dear Team:

I have a situation where an update to the table attrep_truncation_safeguard created on source SQL server database ran for 28 days. It was observed that this action created an impact on the tempDB of the SQL server database by filling the disk space which in turn slowed down the database. I would like to understand if an update to the attrep_truncation_safeguard creates overhead performance and how this can be mitigated?

Thank you

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

How to pass parameter values (dates) from dashboard to data load editor

Hi, Can somebody guide me through creating an application that has two variables vStartDate and VEndDate which will be configured by the user of the a... Show More

Hi,

Can somebody guide me through creating an application that has two variables vStartDate and VEndDate which will be configured by the user of the application (not in the load script but in the dashboard) and with the reload button the corresponding data will load?

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!