• 149,666 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Front End Calculations SET, AGGR, IF?

Cheers people I am facing an issue while trying to calculate this on the front end this type of results. The income data is A:C - result E:G columns. ... Show More

Cheers people

I am facing an issue while trying to calculate this on the front end this type of results.

The income data is A:C - result E:G columns.

I need to COUNT the DISTINCT number of Barcodes according to the Manufacture minimal Rating.

MindaugasBacius_0-1714477727496.png

Manufacturer Rating Barcode
    A 1 1
    A 1 1
    A 2 3
    A 2 4
    A 4 5
    B 2 6
    B 2 6
    B 2 8
    B 3 9
    C 1 10
    C 2 11
    C 3 12

Thank you in advance for helping me out!

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Negative Vertical Bar for Time Dimension

is it possible to show delta (difference) as negative vertical bar below x axis in case of time dimension example time1 = 90 minutes, time2= 35 minute... Show More

is it possible to show delta (difference) as negative vertical bar below x axis in case of time dimension

example time1 = 90 minutes, time2= 35 minutes, delta is 35-90=-55 minutes

like below shown for - 55 minutes

vibhu22oct_0-1714623129114.png

Show Less
  • forum

QlikView Administration

QMC Task reload failed.

On the QlikView desktop, when I use a script to get a folder of files from a network share on another server, it reloads just fine.(Reload works fine ... Show More

On the QlikView desktop, when I use a script to get a folder of files from a network share on another server, it reloads just fine.
    (Reload works fine when using this script)

qwebnm_1-1679299532456.png

But when I reload that folder from QMC to Task, the task fails.

qwebnm_2-1679299827879.png

I'm not sure why this is happening.
    If possible, please answer how to succeed in the QMC Task.

Attached is the Task Failed log file.

Version: QlikView May 2021 SR2 12.60.20200

thank you!!!

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Labels to set of columns in Pivot Table

I am creating a Pivot table under which I have eight measures, I need to create one custom label for for 3 measures another label for 2 measures and o... Show More

I am creating a Pivot table under which I have eight measures, I need to create one custom label for for 3 measures another label for 2 measures and one more label for last 3measures. Is it possible ?

something like this 

qlikrambo1_0-1714624357605.png

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Application Automation

How to change github credentials in automation

Hi, I have an automation to push apps into GitHub - we have set up a connection to a private GitHub account and all is working fine, but now we want t... Show More

Hi,

I have an automation to push apps into GitHub - we have set up a connection to a private GitHub account and all is working fine, but now we want to use a different account but the connection properties don't allow a change because other automations are using it. I tried changing connection properties on the other automations but that disallows it for the same reason. 

In the connection properties there is an option to add a Git connection but on selecting this, it flashes up an empty browser window and says 'Connection is linked' and cannot be changed. 

Other people have suggested the only way to change the connection is to delete the dependent automations and start again but this seems like a bit of harsh solution.

So is there a way to change the connection properties?

Thanks

Show Less
  • forum

Get app list from qlik sense

I have been trying to embed qlik sense into an eternal angular app, for getting the app list we have been using the below api https://172.22.18.153/qr... Show More

I have been trying to embed qlik sense into an eternal angular app, for getting the app list we have been using the below api

https://172.22.18.153/qrs/api/v1/items?resourceType=app.

it is resulting in the following error. XSRF prevention check failed. Possible XSRF discovered.

The solution to this problem is given as incluing xrfkey to the url,the xrfkey in the URL should match the xrfkey in the api header right ??
    How can i get the xrfkey??

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Qlik Sense Iframe reload button problem

Hi, I'm new to Qlik. I'm using Qlik iframe in my project. I have a button (Action: Reload) and a data table in my worksheet. The current situation is ... Show More

Hi, I'm new to Qlik.

I'm using Qlik iframe in my project. I have a button (Action: Reload) and a data table in my worksheet.

The current situation is that UserA and UserB have opened the web pages separately. When UserA presses the button to trigger a reload, both UserA's and UserB's data tables are refreshed simultaneously. What I need is for the refresh action to only affect UserA without impacting other users.

I understand that the issue arises from them using the same application, but it is a requirement for me to use the same data source. Is there any way to prevent this situation from happening?

I apologize for any confusion caused. English is not my primary language. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards.

Show Less
  • forum

Can't attach report to sendgrid in automation

I'm new to automation stuff, I have a table in a sheet of an analysis that I need to send via email. My automation is quite simple: Create Report Add ... Show More

I'm new to automation stuff, I have a table in a sheet of an analysis that I need to send via email.

My automation is quite simple:

Create Report

Add sheet to report (that is the sheet where the table is built)

Generate report.

Send mail.

Now, I'm not able to attach the generated report to the email. First I've tried with the standard "send mail" block, but it was throwing an error due to authentication. Then I moved to Outlook 365 send mail but It still does not support attachement.

My final choice was the sendGrid module, since I have a sendGrid account. The email is working just fine, i can send mails with text from the automation. The problem is when I attach the generated report. It throws this error:

field:
    attachments.0.content
    help:

As attachment I put the output of the generate report block.

I don't understand how can I solve this
    Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Change the file name before it is downloaded in Qliksense

I am using Qliksense cloud May 2023 patch version , downloaded excel sheet names are in crypted  format,is it possible to customize or individualized ... Show More

I am using Qliksense cloud May 2023 patch version , downloaded excel sheet names are in crypted  format,is it possible to customize or individualized the files names with date in excel,PDF ?

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

Dynamic tables with calculated dimensions,org chart extension objects are not re...

I am using NPrinting May2023 SR2 version, org chart extension, dynamic tables with calculated dimensions in adhoc reporting are not not supported in e... Show More

I am using NPrinting May2023 SR2 version, org chart extension, dynamic tables with calculated dimensions in adhoc reporting are not not supported in excel, objects or tables are not rendering properly ,Do you have any solution?

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!