• 149,676 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Connectivity & Data Prep

Qliksense to Amazon Redshift connectivity failure

I am unable to establish connection from Qliksense to Amazon Redshift.  We see that firewall is also relaxed open between our nodes to Amazon Redshift... Show More

I am unable to establish connection from Qliksense to Amazon Redshift. 

We see that firewall is also relaxed open between our nodes to Amazon Redshift for port 5439. 

Attached is screenshot. 

Show Less
  • forum

Security & Governance

Synchronization of attributes from Active Directory and values in Custom Propert...

Hello community, I ask for help in organizing an automated access level. We have a branch structure in our organization - department - service - subdi... Show More
    Hello community,
    I ask for help in organizing an automated access level.

We have a branch structure in our organization - department - service - subdivision,

For example: Northern Region - Department of Marketing - Customer Service - Sales

Now, we manually create in Custom Properties parameters with the name of each branch, department, units  (screenshot #001) and after hand we choose them on employees. (screenshot #002)
    After this property, we indicate on application, thus, an employee with a certain property sees certain reports.

Our employees are imported from Active Directory, but because AD has an attribute “Distinguishedname” in which there is information about the employee’s belonging. (screenshot #003)

The task is to synchronize this information with Custom Properties so as not to enter this data manually, how can this be done, any ideas?

Regards Kirill.

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Application Automation

Sélectionner le nom du mois précédent le mois courant

Bonjour à tous, J’essaye de faire des déclencheurs à l’ouverture de ma feuille, mais lorsque je tente de faire une sélection sur le mois précédent le ... Show More

Bonjour à tous,

J’essaye de faire des déclencheurs à l’ouverture de ma feuille, mais lorsque je tente de faire une sélection sur le mois précédent le mois courant, je n’y parviens pas.

Voici comment j’ai fait :

D’abord j’ai créé une variable nommée « moisCourant1 » permettant de récupérer le mois :

=Gauche(NomMois(DébutMois(AjoutMois(Aujourd’hui(), -1))), Len(NomMois(DébutMois(AjoutMois(Aujourd’hui(), -1)))) - 5)

J’obtiens donc « avr. »

Ensuite, je crée ensuite mon déclencheur « sélectionner les valeurs dans un champs », auquel j’ajoute ma variable : =moisCourant1

mais Cela ne marche pas. j’ai tenté aussi de rentrer directement la formule dans mon déclencheur mais ça ne marche pas non plus. Pourtant, j’ai fait exactement le même procédé pour sélectionner l’année en cours, et ça à bien fonctionné.

Pourriez vous m’aider s’il vous plaît ?

Merci par avance et bonne journée !

Marie

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

Error Violation message

Hi, Im getting the below error when a job in a schedule is running: "error access violation at address 01B48B4A in module Nprinting.exe. Read of addre... Show More

Hi,

Im getting the below error when a job in a schedule is running:

"error access violation at address 01B48B4A in module Nprinting.exe. Read of address 000000000"

picture of error attached as well

Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks

Malcolm

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

How to handle arrays for a column in qlik replicate

In source we have the data coming correct where as in target the array coulumns are occing as one column. For example: we have source columns as abc1,... Show More

In source we have the data coming correct where as in target the array coulumns are occing as one column.

For example:

we have source columns as abc1,abc2, abc3, abc4, abc5 with values 19,0,0,2,4 in target data is loaded as abc with value 19;0;0;2;4.

For splitting each column I used below functions. please review.

abc1 : substr($abc1,1, instr($abc1,';')-1) = returns 1st value

abc2: SUBSTR($abc2, INSTR($abc2, ';') + 1 , INSTR($abc2, ';')-1) = doesnt return 2nd value instead returns 0;

Please help us in resolving this issue in qlik replicate.

Thanks in advance.

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

One chart over another

Hello All, I want to create same like below in Qlik senseData Detailed report is Heading and 4 links at right are hyperlinks, instead of hyperlink I c... Show More

Hello All, I want to create same like below in Qlik sense
    Data Detailed report is Heading and 4 links at right are hyperlinks, instead of hyperlink I created button
    I want show exactly like in picture

Bharathi09_0-1714478645251.png

Plese help
    Thanks!

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik NPrinting

Qlik NPrinting migration

Hello, I'm working on a Qlik nPrinting migration on a new server which have the May 2023 SR2 release installed. Can you tell me how to deactivate the ... Show More

Hello,

I'm working on a Qlik nPrinting migration on a new server which have the May 2023 SR2 release installed.

Can you tell me how to deactivate the license of my old server to activate it on the new one ? In the activation panel, i don't have access to a desactivation option.

Emmanuel_DORR_0-1714638865835.png

Thanks,

Emmanuel

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Stop and Resume process

Tried to Stop and Resume the task, but when we stopped, task is stopping for hours and still loading. I am not able to resume the task back. Still loa... Show More

Tried to Stop and Resume the task, but when we stopped, task is stopping for hours and still loading. I am not able to resume the task back. Still loading

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Pick a file on Sharepoint

Hi,all i have a connection to sharepoint and the file got new date evryday. So is there a function in script to take the Filename_*.xlsx I know i can ... Show More

Hi,all

i have a connection to sharepoint and the file got new date evryday.

So is there a function in script to take the Filename_*.xlsx

I know i can doit when the file is on Cloud, but it's not seems to work from shares.

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Prevent users from combining specific dimensions

Hi, we have users with the full level authorization, so they can create their own charts. In our data model we have two fact tables (say purchases and... Show More

Hi,

we have users with the full level authorization, so they can create their own charts.

In our data model we have two fact tables (say purchases and sales) and sometimes the users will create charts picking dimensions and measures from both tables.

This creates a spike in the server RAM, because the specific combination of dimensions and measures creates a cross join.

Can we use a preemptive control to avoid this situation? It would be nice to put a memory limit on the specific charts or, even better, to prohibit specific dimensions and measures combinations.

Thanks

Fabiano

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!