• 1,996,544 posts
  • 149,667 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Qlik NPrinting

Dynamic tables with calculated dimensions,org chart extension objects are not re...

I am using NPrinting May2023 SR2 version, org chart extension, dynamic tables with calculated dimensions in adhoc reporting are not not supported in e... Show More

I am using NPrinting May2023 SR2 version, org chart extension, dynamic tables with calculated dimensions in adhoc reporting are not not supported in excel, objects or tables are not rendering properly ,Do you have any solution?

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Front End Calculations SET, AGGR, IF?

Cheers people I am facing an issue while trying to calculate this on the front end this type of results. The income data is A:C - result E:G columns. ... Show More

Cheers people

I am facing an issue while trying to calculate this on the front end this type of results.

The income data is A:C - result E:G columns.

I need to COUNT the DISTINCT number of Barcodes according to the Manufacture minimal Rating.

MindaugasBacius_0-1714477727496.png

Manufacturer Rating Barcode
    A 1 1
    A 1 1
    A 2 3
    A 2 4
    A 4 5
    B 2 6
    B 2 6
    B 2 8
    B 3 9
    C 1 10
    C 2 11
    C 3 12

Thank you in advance for helping me out!

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Application Automation

Access excel file based on path

TLDR : I want to access an Excel file based on a sharepoint path I give manually. What I've tried : you can give to a "Open file on Microsoft Sharepoi... Show More

TLDR : I want to access an Excel file based on a sharepoint path I give manually.

What I've tried : you can give to a "Open file on Microsoft Sharepoint" component a path directly linking to a document, and then use a "Read Data From File on MS" to open it but it only works for CSV and JSON documents. 

MaximP_1-1713454337073.png

You can also acces the document based on a Drive ID and Item ID with a "List Rows With Headers" for example. This solution however needs me to access every item of the file tree until i get to the file containing the excel wich is not really sustainable. 

MaximP_3-1713454808243.png

So I would need a component that either open an xlsx document based on a path or give a Drive ID and Item ID based on a path.

Any other idea would help.

Thanks in advance,

Maxim Perolle

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Qlik Sense Alternate states

Hello,  I have created 2 alternate states: Group A and Group B (you can select different date intervals). Easily created columns Price Group A, Quanti... Show More

Hello, 

I have created 2 alternate states: Group A and Group B (you can select different date intervals). Easily created columns Price Group A, Quantity Group A, Price Group B, Quantity Group B. But then I need a result that depends on both groups.

In more detail, as a result, I need to multiply price and quantity (two different results according to the group selection), but that should only multiply those rows that contain info in both chosen alternate states. As in the example below, only in red marked rows should be multiplied. That's where I've been stuck for more than one hour with my head spinning. Any ideas, how to handle this multiplication formula (Group A Result and Group B Result)? 

Thank you!

RutaSense_0-1714627266978.png

Show Less
  • forum

Is it Possible to Pass a Variable defined in an automation into a Load Script of...

My scenario is, I have defined a variable inside an automation (can be a static or dynamic variable). Now I need to use this newly defined variable in... Show More

My scenario is, I have defined a variable inside an automation (can be a static or dynamic variable). Now I need to use this newly defined variable in a load script of an application

For example: I have defined a variable at automation and assigned it a value as '2020'. I want to use this variable in the load script of an application to fetch data starting from 2020 onwards.

If this is not possible at all, is there any alternative way to achieve it with minimal manual interventions.

Show Less
  • forum

Data Quality, Preparation & Stewardship

User Authorization Issue

Unable to run job with remote server configuration (TAC + Job Server), User Authorization Error is coming although I am using admin access.
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Negative Vertical Bar for Time Dimension

is it possible to show delta (difference) as negative vertical bar below x axis in case of time dimension example time1 = 90 minutes, time2= 35 minute... Show More

is it possible to show delta (difference) as negative vertical bar below x axis in case of time dimension

example time1 = 90 minutes, time2= 35 minutes, delta is 35-90=-55 minutes

like below shown for - 55 minutes

vibhu22oct_0-1714623129114.png

Show Less
  • forum

QlikView Administration

QMC Task reload failed.

On the QlikView desktop, when I use a script to get a folder of files from a network share on another server, it reloads just fine.(Reload works fine ... Show More

On the QlikView desktop, when I use a script to get a folder of files from a network share on another server, it reloads just fine.
    (Reload works fine when using this script)

qwebnm_1-1679299532456.png

But when I reload that folder from QMC to Task, the task fails.

qwebnm_2-1679299827879.png

I'm not sure why this is happening.
    If possible, please answer how to succeed in the QMC Task.

Attached is the Task Failed log file.

Version: QlikView May 2021 SR2 12.60.20200

thank you!!!

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Labels to set of columns in Pivot Table

I am creating a Pivot table under which I have eight measures, I need to create one custom label for for 3 measures another label for 2 measures and o... Show More

I am creating a Pivot table under which I have eight measures, I need to create one custom label for for 3 measures another label for 2 measures and one more label for last 3measures. Is it possible ?

something like this 

qlikrambo1_0-1714624357605.png

Show Less
  • forum

How to change github credentials in automation

Hi, I have an automation to push apps into GitHub - we have set up a connection to a private GitHub account and all is working fine, but now we want t... Show More

Hi,

I have an automation to push apps into GitHub - we have set up a connection to a private GitHub account and all is working fine, but now we want to use a different account but the connection properties don't allow a change because other automations are using it. I tried changing connection properties on the other automations but that disallows it for the same reason. 

In the connection properties there is an option to add a Git connection but on selecting this, it flashes up an empty browser window and says 'Connection is linked' and cannot be changed. 

Other people have suggested the only way to change the connection is to delete the dependent automations and start again but this seems like a bit of harsh solution.

So is there a way to change the connection properties?

Thanks

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!