• 1,996,369 posts
  • 149,635 Solutions
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE

Welcome to Qlik Community

Recent Discussions

• forum

Qlik Enterprise Manager

QEM service can't start - Failed to connect to SQLite repository 'rtdata.sqlite'

Hi Support,   We have recently seen an issue where the Qlik Enterprise Manager service fails to start with the QEM logs indicating the following error... Show More

Hi Support,

We have recently seen an issue where the Qlik Enterprise Manager service fails to start with the QEM logs indicating the following error:
    "[ERROR] REPO-E-FACSQLREP, Failed to connect to SQLite repository 'C:\Program Files\Attunity\Enterprise Manager\data\rtdata.sqlite' "

We were able to resolve the issue by stopping the QEM service and renaming the rtdata.sqlite file to rtdata_old.sqlite, and then renaming the rtdata.new.sqlite file to rtdata.sqlite. After then running the command to upgrade the repository (aemctl.exe repository upgrade), the QEM service was able to run and the console could be accessed.

Previously when we have seen an issue with a data repository file it has been a result of memory or disk space issues on the server. However, in this case, there have been no reported memory/disk space issues on the server. What we'd like to understand is what are the possible reasons the rtdata.sqlite file becomes unreadable/corrupted.

This instance of Enterprise Manager is v2023.11.0.259

Thanks,

Nak

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Table being combined when Uploaded

How do I keep two tables separately when uploaded?  Each table is a separate Excel file (Feb.xls and March.xls).  Row heading and columns are the same... Show More

How do I keep two tables separately when uploaded?  Each table is a separate Excel file (Feb.xls and March.xls).  Row heading and columns are the same on both files except data are different (production numbers).  I created a new App.  Then uploaded two separate files.  But both gets combined into one table once uploaded.  Instead of seeing two Bubbles, I see one Bubble in Data manager (as shown below). I would like to see each table separately with two Bubbles in a Data Manager. One for Feb and one for March.  Thank you.   

Ross1991_0-1714508933653.png

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Enterprise Manager

License query

Hi qlik community, Could you please confirm whether we need separate licenses for configuring the high availability environments for Qlik Replicate, T... Show More

Hi qlik community,

Could you please confirm whether we need separate licenses for configuring the high availability environments for Qlik Replicate, Talend (TAC + Job Server), and Qlik NPrinting?

Regards,

Nilesh

Show Less
  • forum

Qlik Replicate

Is it possible to set the number of log files included in a diagnostics package?

Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to generate a diagnostics package that includes the task logs from the past 30 days, instead of the most recent l... Show More

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to generate a diagnostics package that includes the task logs from the past 30 days, instead of the most recent log files.

Regards,

Mohammed

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Qlik Sense certification

Hi team,    Question is regarding passing Score of Certification exams. When I taken the Qlik Sense Business analyst certification-2022 exam( AUG-2023... Show More

Hi team, 

Question is regarding passing Score of Certification exams. When I taken the Qlik Sense Business analyst certification-2022 exam( AUG-2023 )passing Score is 72% , Now in the official Website of Qlik https://www.qlik.com/us/services/training/certifications-and-qualifications/faqs Showing Passing Score is 62%.

It's Officially Changed , Please let me know , any one have taken QSBA2022 Exam Recently.

RamanaKumarChintalapati_0-1706531008677.png

Thanks !!!!

Show Less
  • forum

Integration, Extension & APIs

Publish to Managed Stream 404 error

Hello... I'm trying to publish an app from a shared space to a managed space. Using, Rest, Qlik CLI, and Qlik SDK I'm getting the same 404 error. I cr... Show More

Hello...

I'm trying to publish an app from a shared space to a managed space.

Using, Rest, Qlik CLI, and Qlik SDK I'm getting the same 404 error. I created an automation and that worked okay.

When I go to the URL for the app its fine, I return the json. Same if I look at /scripts, that works fine too

However when I look at 

https://xxxxxxx.us.qlikcloud.com/api/v1/apps/73b24e00-bf66-4228-8065-44d55eb5ba7b/publish

I get a 404 error, which is the same error all the API are returning.

Everything else seems to be working fine, does anyone know why there's a 404 on this page?

qlik app publish create 73b24e00-bf66-4228-8065-44d55eb5ba7b --spaceId="66311b85b13342805b11e332" -v

Response time: 643ms
    Error: 404 - Not Found (empty response)

Space details:

"createdAt": "2024-04-30T16:25:41.937Z",
    "createdBy": "6580520ea968030de1483f82",
    "description": "",
    "id": "66311b85b13342805b11e332",
    "meta": {
    "actions": [
    "change_owner",
    "create",
    "delete",
    "read",
    "update"
    ],
    "assignableRoles": [
    "basicconsumer",
    "consumer",
    "contributor",
    "dataconsumer",
    "facilitator",
    "operator",
    "publisher"
    ],
    "roles": []
    },
    "name": "Managed",
    "ownerId": "6580520ea968030de1483f82",
    "tenantId": "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx",
    "type": "managed",
    "updatedAt": "2024-04-30T16:25:41.937Z"
    }

Application details

{
    "attributes": {
    "_resourcetype": "app",
    "createdDate": "2024-04-30T15:57:28.367Z",
    "custom": {},
    "description": "XXXXX",
    "dynamicColor": "",
    "encrypted": true,
    "hasSectionAccess": false,
    "id": "73b24e00-bf66-4228-8065-44d55eb5ba7b",
    "isDirectQueryMode": false,
    "lastReloadTime": "2024-04-30T17:03:42.230Z",
    "modifiedDate": "2024-04-30T17:03:43.153Z",
    "name": "Data Gateway",
    "originAppId": "",
    "owner": "",
    "ownerId": "6580520ea968030de1483f82",
    "publishTime": "",
    "published": false,
    "spaceId": "66311ae57c1e52122254af4d",
    "thumbnail": "",
    "usage": "ANALYTICS"
    },
    "create": [
    {
    "canCreate": true,
    "resource": "sheet"
    },
    {
    "resource": "bookmark"
    },
    {
    "resource": "snapshot"
    },
    {
    "resource": "story"
    },
    {
    "resource": "dimension"
    },
    {
    "resource": "measure"
    },
    {
    "resource": "masterobject"
    },
    {
    "resource": "variable"
    }
    ],
    "privileges": [
    "read",
    "update",
    "delete",
    "export",
    "change_owner",
    "export_reduced"
    ]
    }

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Different custom shapes in geo map

Hi community, is it possible to have multiple custom shapes / images in a geo map? So taking a field like a object classification and for each classif... Show More

Hi community,

is it possible to have multiple custom shapes / images in a geo map?

So taking a field like a object classification and for each classification having a different shape / image like this:

Qlik_Benjamin_0-1693475171536.png

Many thanks and best,

Benjamin

Show Less
  • forum

App Development

Filter Common records in Qlik Report based on multi values selected in selection...

Hi Team,   We have requirement to Filter Common records in Qlik Report based on multi values selected in 1 selection filter. If it is possible thus Pl... Show More

Hi Team,

We have requirement to Filter Common records in Qlik Report based on multi values selected in 1 selection filter.

If it is possible thus Please suggest any solution.

Thanks

Manish Arora

Show Less
  • forum

Move to SaaS

How to get application reload logs out of SaaS tenant.

Hi Team,  We are in initial phase to move our Qlik sense enterprise applications on to the SaaS tenant . The very basic query we are struggling with a... Show More

Hi Team, 

We are in initial phase to move our Qlik sense enterprise applications on to the SaaS tenant . The very basic query we are struggling with alerting on application failure. On existing Sense enterprise platform (GCP machine) we have separate feature  to read the application reload logs and generate the alert on failures. For SaaS based application also we want to get alerting through existing mechanism.

is there any way to get the app reload logs out of SaaS tenant and store on the GCP platform ?

Show Less
  • forum

New to Qlik Analytics

Creating KPI that disregards current Date selections

Hello everybody, I am using qlik cloud and I want to achieve an expression that calculates the number of teus per day but disregards any current date ... Show More

Hello everybody, I am using qlik cloud and I want to achieve an expression that calculates the number of teus per day but disregards any current date selections. I am currently using the following expression that considers the date selections: Avg( Aggr(TEU, TRACER_USER_ID, (DATE)) ). So, if I have for example a period of 2 months selected I want my expression to be able to calculate the average number of TEU's per day but for the complete period and not only for those 2 months.

Show Less
Leaderboard

Customer Story

Qlik Data Integration & Qlik Replicate story

Qlik enables a frictionless migration to AWS cloud by Empresas SB, a group of Chilean health and beauty retail companies employing 10,000 people with 600 points of sale.

Customer Story

Building a Collaborative Analytics Space

Qlik Luminary Stephanie Robinson of JBS USA, the US arm of the global food company employing 70,000 in the US, and over 270,000 people worldwide.

Location and Language Groups

Choose a Group

Join one of our Location and Language groups. Find one that suits you today!

Collaborate

Healthcare User Group

Healthcare User Group

A private group is for healthcare organizations, partners, and Qlik healthcare staff to collaborate and share insights..

All are welcome

Japan Group

Japan

Qlik Communityの日本語のグループです。 Qlik製品に関する日本語資料のダウンロードや質問を日本語で投稿することができます。

Request to join

Brasil Group

Brazil

Welcome to the group for Brazil users. .All discussions will be in Portuguese.

open to all

Blogs

Community News

Hear from your Community team as they tell you about updates to the Qlik Community Platform and more!